Offered Drilling Investment Casting parts is preferred for their abrasion temperature resistance properties. It is provided with polished, zinc plated, anodized or galvanized surface finish based options. Premium grade titanium and aluminum are used as their raw materials. Precision investment casting technology simplifies designing of complex parts at minimum production cost and minimal effort. Made by efficient personnel, Driller Investment Casting parts has gone through hardness testing, long life testing and other procedures to prove their flawlessness.
Our Drilling Investment Casting has exact resistances, need practically zero post-forming and finishing as well as produce no waste material. This is exceptionally filled sample wax with fantastic dimensional dependability and great surface completion of last casted piece. Exceptionally adaptable wax is utilized for multi-sized parts. This is reasonable for programmed infusion machines. In addition, this Drilling Investment Casting is used in applications such as a car, golf clubs, equipment, pump lodging and impellers.
Key Features of Drilling Investment Casting:
- Has outstanding flow qualities and dimensional stability
- Made with pattern wax advancement
- Excellent processing and simple dewaxing properties
- Used in drilling, oil, hardware and medical prosthetics
- Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 2500 Per Month
- 1 Months
- Free samples are available
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- East India
Sankrail Industrial Park, NH - 6, Bhagabatipur Kanduah, P.S. : Sankrail Howrah West Bengal India 91-33-26518006/8826/26617676